Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm Jealous of my sister, help plz?

My parents got divorced when i was 2 years old, i never really care about that..i have an older brother and i'm 14 , my young sister is 3 years old ! i know this sounds ridiculous and imature from me but i can't stop with this bad feelings, i don't have self confidence so it get worse when my sister was born, she has beautiful blue eyes and she is perfect , i always wanted to be actress because i love acting and that kind of criative stuff, but i'm really shy so i never told that to my father.. and my sister have been ''imitating'' somethings that she see on the tv so my step mother and my father keep saying she gonna be actress and singer because she keeps singing that stupid kid songs, don't get me wrong but all i want is recognition ,arg, this is just killing me , seriously, you don't have idea, besides that i have to put a smile on my face everytime it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment