Friday, July 15, 2011

Does she like me, should I ask her out?

OK, let's get started. So there is this girl that I have been interested in for some time now. Ever since we started talking we have become closer and closer. Before summer started she sat in front of me in one of my classes. Most of that class was spent talking with each other and I would notice she would sometimes just look back at me and smile or giggle. Then in study hall whenever she was going to get something she would always ask me to come with her. I would have asked her out back then but she was seeing somebody. But then about a week before school ended she broke up with him so I made a plan to ask her out soon. Since the summer started about 9 days ago we have texted every day, she usually starts the conversations and we have hung out 3 times. Two of those times were just me and her hanging out at her house. So at her house we basically just sat around and watched t.v. together, we would sit close, touching most of the time and just talk. We made faces at each other (playful, not like I hate you faces lol) and she would shove me sometimes and giggle, she also tickled me a few times. Well I should wrap this up. Basically here is why I think she likes me. She laughs at all my jokes, she playfully imitates me sometimes, we have several little inside jokes, we text 24/7, we hang out a good amount, she playfully touches me, flirty stuff. So my 2 part question is simply do you think she likes me, and should I ask her out? Honestly I'm probably going to ask her out no matter what in about a week, I just wanted some opinions ya know? Sorry for the long read I know it's a pain I'll appreciate every single answer I get, except the ones that just say yes -_-. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment