Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What do you think of my story? It's both a love story and a fable.?

A princess would not likely be unsupervised, so it would be hard for her to be the one doing the test on the men. I am not sure she should tell them she is doing the test. I think she should do the test and then when the test is over, tell them her decision. If they know about the test in advance, they are likely to be on guard and behave in a fake manner because they know the inspection is coming. I think if she, herself, asked them 40 questions, and they truly loved her, they would figure out it was her asking the questions. I think she should have her questions, however, I think someone might ask them for her and tell her the results. But then maybe she needs to hear the answers from the men herself instead of hearsay. It is a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment