Friday, July 22, 2011

Why do you think my boyfriend won't wear a condom?

Careful using the calender method, I fell pregnant on the last day of my period thinking there was no way I could get pregnant. My partner and I used condoms when we first met, as you do, then I went on depo which didn't end well so I had to stop, we used to sometimes use condoms, pull out or sometimes he'd just ejaculate inside me if I was right near my period. Now we have a lovely little daughter lol so we now use one every single time :) he used to hate wearing condoms, we'd usually at least start with one on then he'd have to take it off cos he wouldn't *** and he'd keep going for a bit and pull out. Sit him down and tell him that every time you do it then you risk falling pregnant, and that it wouldn't bother you if it happened but it might be an issue to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment