Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Have you ever known a troll like this?

My boss is about to drive me up the wall. It would help if there was someone who has been in a similar situation or who has insight into what is going on. Okay when I first met him he was nice, then he changed. He's always on a power trip. He always has to be right. He's always talking about God, but the more he talks about him the less I think he knows. He has a weight problem but he points out another guy and calls him big boy. He's a big boy, too. He's always saying something negative to me. I can't get rid of him. It's like he's stalking me. What's going on? He talks everybody to death. He talks about people behind their back. He's always running his mouth. He never shuts up. Once I was a having the best time I ever had at work and he came and ruined it on purpose. I think he's the devil, but he said one day "I'm not the devil." I don't know what to believe with this guy. He always tries to make it seem like I'm dumb, but he doesn't know what I know or where I been, so when I'm around him I play dumb. He makes stupid jokes about me all the time, which aren't funny. It's like he's obsessed with me. I go to take care of something at work and I 'run' into him. He's always there, and he always has something stupid to say. He acts like I sleep with him at night. I heard he his wife doesn't want to be bothered with him. I can see why, but it's not fair for him to take out what's going on with his wife on me. I'm so sick of looking at him. He needs to take a few days off and give me a chance to miss him. It's like he missed me over the weekend and couldn't wait to get in my face Monday. He never takes any time off, and if I don't take any time off I'm stuck looking at him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment