Thursday, July 14, 2011

I am a bit superstitious and religious. I saw my soul staring at me. what does that mean?

so basically I woke up in a bed and there was a girl sleepin in next bed who woke up when i woke up and kept on doing exact things that i did. when i looked at her tryin to figure out who she is and why she is trying to imitate me and I saw myself ... she had cold eyes...kinda staring at me. I tried to talk to her but she ran away and when i followed her to the main door ( which was the only way to outside) she went the other way and soon I realised there wasn't any door on my side and she happened to escape from another door that was bright and visible and I was tryin to follow but I got stuck and then when i realised i couldn't move and i felt ''sleeping paralysis'' ..i was tryin to so hard to get out of it ...anyway later i got out of it but it scared me all night! what is going on???

No comments:

Post a Comment