Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should I be a kindergarten teacher?

I like kids and my mom is always telling me that I could be a teacher because I'm so patient but I looked up the salary in my state and it's only $38,000 a year and I know it's about more than money, I think I would enjoy being a teacher but I have also been considering becoming a physical therapist because I want to help people and the salary is about twice the amount of a teacher, but they don't offer physical therapy as a major in pretty much any colleges. I have no idea why but they don't and I want to go to college. I wouldn't care that much about the salary but I really really want to travel the world, and I don't think I would be able to do that on a teacher's salary unless I marry someone who has a better job but I don't want to rely on that. Oh I'm sorry I'm rambling. Please just give me your insight. What would you do? Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment